Think doilies are just for Grandma? Think again….This beautiful little diy vintage doily bunting is lovely for any occassion. Weddings, birthday parties, nursery decor, or even in any room of your house. We loved making this one, and will be using it for a friends chic vintage themed party.
We found our haul of vintage doilies from our local Bazaar, and Salvation Army stores.
Tools You Need
- Sewing Machine
- Coloured Thread
- Assorted Doilies, in different shapes
- Cream Finishing Tape
- Cut your doilies into the required size for your bunting
- Pin the lace to the cream finishing tape.
- Sew the lace onto the cream finishing tape using a small stitch
- Pin each doily onto the cream finishing tape and lace, the sew a straight stitch across each one.
- Hang up wherever you like!