This week has been a hive of inspiration, we have devised a mash up of a few of the ‘things we love’ online which have captured our imagination and have been a lot of fun too. This week I have been reading about amazing art installations, kick ass mojito recipes, and choosing my new go-to spring nail look.
1. #Girlboss is a fun insightful quick read sure to inspire all of us to just cut the shit and be our very own #Girlboss!
3. After browsing through the local stores, I found a tucked away corner where the Glasshouse Fragrance’s were. These Australian made candles are just to die for! My favourites include Oahu, Esperance, and Montego Bay.
4. In the spirit of a little self indulgence, I decided to treat myself to a relaxing little pedicure. Colour of choice? Juice Bar Hopping by OPI! This colour is super bright, awesome for spring, and surprisingly wearable.
5. Following on from my neon pedicure, I wanted to continue the self love. These little face masks made by NZ company Tailor are just gorgeous. Easy to apply, and they make your skin feel silky soft and super clean. Best of all, they are cruelty free, and made using the best NZ ingredients.
6. Go to cocktail this weekend? Has to be Jamie Oliver’s Mojito. Get on over there and whiz one up for yourself!
7. Lusting after a velvety smooth rich chocolate tart? Try this one, simple to make, and sinfully chocolatey. 🙂