As we are almost halfway through Autumn, sometimes its nice to bust out the bright, fresh spring colours. If the day is warm, sunny, and feeling like a tropical holiday, this collection of luxe products will transport you to another hemisphere.
*Some of these products may only be available overseas, or are a discontinued item as they are from our private stash.
1. Lush – Blue Skies & Fluffy White Clouds Bubble Bar – Calming, grounding, and super relaxing. As always, Lush products smell divine.
2. GHD – V Opal Styler – Limited Edition new GHD. Super cute, with a luxe high shine finish. Still loving their colours!
3. MAC – Chromagraphic Pencil in Hi-Def Cyan – Super smooth, highly pigmented creamy pencil.
4. MAC – Purple Haze – A lovely cool toned matte finish, nice if you are looking for the perfect purple!
5. OPI – What’s with the Cattitude – This pop of colour is unfortunately discontinued. Their new range has now extended and there are a couple of shades very close to this one.
6. Gal Collection Violette Lip Balm – Lucky for us, a good friend brought some back from her trip to the UK. Sadly though, this product is not yet available to ship to Australia. It is available on Amazon, but the shipping is pricey.
7. Jo Malone Wisteria & Violet – Fresh dreamy, intoxicating scent.
8. Monoi Tiki Coco Natural – Again, this was a gift from a the same friend, this time after a trip to Rarotonga. Amazing stuff, we use on cuticles, in our hair, and as a lip balm. Available from Amazon, however shipping is expensive, and certain sellers don’t ship to Australia.
9. OPI – Just a little dangerous. Love this colour, just the right amount of shimmer.
10. Philosophy Saltwater Taffy Bath Shampoo – Smells divine, enough said…
11. Catalina Geo – Long and Deep Mascara – My all time favourite mascara. It goes on so easily, separates each lash, and lasts all day. Amazing product, maybe even my favourite of all the April Beauty Obsessions. 🙂
12. Lush – Blackberry Bath Bomb – Beautiful sweet scent, and super relaxing.
13. MAC – Aquadisiac – Bright, highly pigmented shade, this one is great for a sexy night time look, or even for a fun day to day cheeky eye look.
14. MAC – Purple Times Nine Palette – This Palette makes a stunning purple smoky eye. The pigmentation is just beautiful.
15. Waitrose Baby Bottom Butter – Another product we have been gifted by our amazing friend, this is supposed to be available in Australia soon, keep you eyes peeled.. The absolute best all purpose natural moisturiser, and smells heavenly. This product was available recently in NZ at Nosh, give them a call to check if this is in stock.
16. Argania Hair Oil Light – Head on over to the talented team at Violet Box to purchase your Argania Hair Oil.